Hello, class schedule for spring 2008 is available now online, and I was very excited to take one of the classes that Media Design Program offers for graduate students, that is Interactive Object and Space. As far as I see the schedule, there is no Interactive object and space for next term. I am so disappointed!! Is anyone interested in the class too? If so, let's ask MDP to make one for us.
Ryota
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ryota....I think that class has part I and II, part I only offers in summer and part II only offers in fall. so if you miss the chance to take it for summer, you will have to wait for the next summer. Cause they won't offer part I of that class in fall and there is no way you can get into II without first taking part I.
I'm waiting for that class too. so~
... Art Center is helpless, and not flexible for students who want to explore as much as possible we can while we are in school...
Post a Comment